Four jobs I’ve had:
- Calling up alumni and asking them to pledge $2000 to my college’s sorry-ass football team.
- Hefting 40-pound crates of milk into cafeteria dispensers.
- Transcribing ER reports on injuries like bat bites and penis fractures.
Four favorite foods:
- Chocolate-covered anything.
- Peanut butter-filled anything.
- Coffee-flavored anything.
Four movies I could (and do) watch over and over
- Pride and Prejudice (any version)
- North and South (the recent BBC miniseries, NOT the Patrick Swayze 80s mini)
- Little Women
Four TV shows I enjoy watching:
- Project Runway
- The Amazing Race
- The Daily Show/Colbert Report
Four websites I visit (almost) daily:
Four people I’m tagging to do this:
- Courtney Milan
- Lenora Bell
- Pam Skochinski
- Sara Dennis
Muahahaha. Let it be known, this is the first chain-letter type thing I have EVER completed.… Read More »