I’ve Been Tagged
Four jobs I’ve had:
- Calling up alumni and asking them to pledge $2000 to my college’s sorry-ass football team.
- Hefting 40-pound crates of milk into cafeteria dispensers.
- Transcribing ER reports on injuries like bat bites and penis fractures.
Four favorite foods:
- Chocolate-covered anything.
- Peanut butter-filled anything.
- Coffee-flavored anything.
Four movies I could (and do) watch over and over
- Pride and Prejudice (any version)
- North and South (the recent BBC miniseries, NOT the Patrick Swayze 80s mini)
- Little Women
Four TV shows I enjoy watching:
- Project Runway
- The Amazing Race
- The Daily Show/Colbert Report
Four websites I visit (almost) daily:
- Google.com (I know it’s obvious, but I google everything.)
Four people I’m tagging to do this:
- Courtney Milan
- Lenora Bell
- Pam Skochinski
- Sara Dennis
Muahahaha. Let it be known, this is the first chain-letter type thing I have EVER completed.
What a good sport you are! Love the pictures of places you’ve been. I imagine most of them are not of this country.
Penis fractures? Do tell!
And that IS Yellowstone with the buffalo, isn’t it?
I’m learning so much about everyone — this is great fun!
Have a fab weekend!
Penis Fractures? Hmm…I am SO curious now! There have got to be some interesting stories behind those…
Also,I just watched BBC’s North and South recently, and completely second the watching over-and-over potential of it. Just fabulous.
Yeah, you wouldn’t think a penis could be fractured, but the doctor I transcribed seemed to think so. It was an injury sustained (not surprisingly) during sex, when the woman was on top and “came down hard.” Not a scene I’ll be including in my novel, LOL.
And yes, Alice – the bison are in Yellowstone. Of the other locations, the first and last are in the Philippines (under that crystal-clear water in the bottom shot are hundreds of species of coral and tropical fish – some of the best snorkeling and diving anywhere, for dirt cheap). The second picture is San Gimigniano in Tuscany.
OK so now I know what tagging is. Fun!