Tessa Dare is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of thirteen historical romance novels and four novellas. Her books have won numerous accolades, including Romance Writers of America’s prestigious RITA® award and multiple RT Book Reviews Reviewer’s Choice Awards. Booklist magazine named her one of the “new stars of historical romance,” and her books have been contracted for translation in more than a dozen languages.
Mixing wit, sensuality, and emotion, Tessa writes Regency-set romance novels that feel relatable to modern readers. With her bestselling “Spindle Cove” and “Castles Ever After” series, she has had great fun creating heroines who defy the conventions of their time–engaging in “unladylike” pursuits that range from paleontology to beer-making–and dreaming up the strong-willed, sexy heroes who find their hearts ensnared by them.
A librarian by training and a booklover at heart, Tessa makes her home in Southern California, where she lives with her husband, their two children, and a pair of cosmic kitties.
Clicking on thumbnail will download the larger, high-resolution file.
Book Signings & Appearances
June 27 – Manila, Philippines!
- Chat and Book Signing — 3 pm at PowerBooks, Greenbelt 4 (Makati)
July 22nd – New York City, NY
- “Readers for Life” Literacy Autographing, Romance Writers of America annual conference. New York Marriott Marquis (Times Square) – 5:30-7:30 pm
October 4th -Richardson, TX (Dallas area)
- Buns and Roses Romance Tea for Literacy, 3-6PM at the Renaissance Hotel in Richardson. Tessa is honored to be the keynote speaker!
October 24th – Portland, OR
- Avon Romance KISSCON, co-sponsored with Powell Books – More info to come!
September 22-25, 2016 – Spokane, WA
- Historical Romance Retreat – A chance to step back in time with 30 of your favorite Historical Romance authors! Dinners, dancing, book signings, and more, all set in the beautiful and historic Davenport Hotel. Registration is limited to 300!