When girl meets Duke, their marriage breaks all the rules…
Since his return from war, the Duke of Ashbury’s to-do list has been short and anything but sweet: brooding, glowering, menacing London ne’er-do-wells by night. Now there’s a new item on the list. He needs an heir—which means he needs a wife. When Emma Gladstone, a vicar’s daughter turned seamstress, appears in his library wearing a wedding gown, he decides on the spot that she’ll do.
His terms are simple:
- They will be husband and wife by night only.
- No lights, no kissing.
- No questions about his battle scars.
- Last, and most importantly… Once she’s pregnant with his heir, they need never share a bed again.
But Emma is no pushover. She has a few rules of her own:
- They will have dinner together every evening.
- With conversation.
- And unlimited teasing.
- Last, and most importantly… Once she’s seen the man beneath the scars, he can’t stop her from falling in love…
A note to UK readers-
This series will be published in the UK by Mills & Boon. That’s the good news! It means print copies will be in more places, and the book will have this beautiful cover just for the UK. However, because the UK edition was arranged a bit late in the game, Mills & Boon could not match the US publication date. The UK release date is February 22, 2018. I share the impatience and I’m terribly sorry for the wait. If it’s any consolation, … Read More »